-1 3/4 cups NuWay (Granola, Chocolate or Original)
-1/4 cup of coconut flour
-1 tbsp. Of cocoa powder
-1 tsp. Of cinnamon
-1-2 tbsp. Of granulated sweetener (I used agave sweetener)
-1/2 cup of peanut butter (no added sugar/ salt)
-1/4 cup of honey/ maple syrup
-1 tbsp. Of vanilla essence
-1/4 cup of milk alternative/ almond milk/ soya milk
-2 scoops Premium Whey Protein (Chocolate Flavour)
-1 tbsp. Cocoa powder
-1 tbsp. Peanut butter
-1 tbsp. Honey
-Dash of milk alternative to form the batter
– line baking tray with baking sheet and set aside.
– In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix well.
– In a microwave bowl, add peanut butter and honey and melt until smooth & mix well.
– Using a tbsp. Add milk of choice until a thick consistency is formed.
– Transfer the batter to baking tray and press into baking tray and flatten.
– Place batter in fridge
– For the frosting, mix all ingredients together besides the milk alternative and add the milk alternative by tbsp until thick batter is formed. Top frosting with sprinkles.
– Place frosting on batter and place in fridge until firm.
– Cut into slices & enjoy.